Just a kind reminder for admitted students that the deposit deadline for the Class of 2016 is tomorrow, May 1st!
Here are the instructions for making your deposit:
- Go to https://commerce.cashnet.com/NEUSAO
- Select the “you know your NU ID Number but do not have the Password” option on the right. A sign-in screen will appear.
- Enter your NU ID number (you should have received this number in your admissions packet) and your last name.
- You will see many options for students making electronic payments at Northeastern University. Please select “Law School School Tuition Deposit – Non-Refundable.”
- There are two payment options: ELECTRONIC CHECK or CREDIT CARD (Mastercard/Visa/Discover & American Express). Choose your preferred payment option.
- Follow the check-out instructions to complete your transaction.
We can’t wait to welcome you to campus in the fall!
In need of further assistance? Just give us a call at (617) 373-2395 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.