Over the past month or so a number of our students, alumni/ae, and faculty have been featured in a variety of publications. Read on to see what the NUSL community has been up to lately!
The Northeastern University Law Journal is pleased to announce that it will be hosting a Symposium on Prisoners’ Rights in the Modern Era in January 2014. In sponsoring this symposium, the Journal Staff hopes to continue its tradition of highlighting a relevant, yet nuanced social justice issue that is the focus of the work of many of Northeastern University’s alumni, faculty, and law students. This symposium will feature speakers and a series of panels on a range of subtopics, all viewed under the modern lens. Anticipated topics include post-conviction access to legal representation, rights of LGBT prisoners and other special prison populations, implications of the prison privatization movement, and prisoner access to services during incarceration and upon release. Planning is well underway and more information will follow in the weeks to come. Please stay tuned!
The Program on Human Rights and the Global Economy (PHRGE) is an integral part of Northeastern University School of Law. To learn more about their efforts to promote economic, social and cultural rights, you can…
Just a kind reminder for admitted students that the deposit deadline for the Class of 2016 is tomorrow, May 1st!
Here are the instructions for making your deposit:
- Go to https://commerce.cashnet.com/NEUSAO
- Select the “you know your NU ID Number but do not have the Password” option on the right. A sign-in screen will appear.
- Enter your NU ID number (you should have received this number in your admissions packet) and your last name.
- You will see many options for students making electronic payments at Northeastern University. Please select “Law School School Tuition Deposit – Non-Refundable.”
- There are two payment options: ELECTRONIC CHECK or CREDIT CARD (Mastercard/Visa/Discover & American Express). Choose your preferred payment option.
- Follow the check-out instructions to complete your transaction.
We can’t wait to welcome you to campus in the fall!
In need of further assistance? Just give us a call at (617) 373-2395 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to technical issues with the Law School Admissions Council website (www.lsac.org), which have also impacted our access to applicant information, we have decided to extend our application deadline until Wednesday, March 6, 2013.
If you encounter problems accessing our electronic application, the LSAC website, or submitting your application, please first contact LSAC Technical Support at (215) 968-1393. You may also contact us at (617) 373-2395 or email@example.com and we will work with you.
We appreciate your patience and look forward to receiving your applications!