Our busy fall recruitment/travel period will come to a close tomorrow with my colleague Natane’s visit to LSAC‘s Houston Law Forum. It’s been a busy few months – we’ve traveled from coast-to-coast meeting potential applicants – and it’s been great getting to know you all and to experience parts of the US.
My personal highlights:
- Buying a quilt from an Amish woman in Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania;
- Eating delicious barbecue on a warm, fall afternoon amid the live oaks at the Salt Lick in Driftwood, Texas;
- Unintentionally participating in the Halloween Parade in downtown Gettysburg, PA;
- Eating some delicious perogies, handmade by a local Polish woman, at the St. Lawrence Market in Toronto;
- Checking out the Gettysburg National Military Park;
- Meeting wonderful folks who may be interested in law school at Northeastern!