This blog post is dedicated to all admitted NUSL students. Below is a list of my 5 suggestions on how to spend your summer before law school:
1. Enjoy your summer! – Take that trip you’ve always wanted to take/ visit family and friends/ take long walks/ swim/ dance/ watch movies/ and just have fun!
2. Read as many non-related law books as you can. – Catch up on all of the Hunger Game/ Twilight/ Harry Potter/etc series.
3. Sleep! – The first year of law school can be very demanding, so relish in your restful nights. 🙂
4. Create a Budget. – It is always important to have a budget in life.
5. Begin an exercise routine. – Not only begin it in the summer, but continue it throughout your first year of law school. Physical health will definitely help you with your mental health!