Our faculty have been weighing in on a variety of cultural and legal topics lately. See what they have say!
- Dean Luke Bierman talks legal innovation on WBUR‘s Radio Boston — Ditch Year Three? Rethinking Law School and the Practice of Law
- NuLawLab gets a mention in the Boston Globe — Start-ups Take on Tough Customers: Lawyers
- Professor Margaret Burnham on WBUR‘s Congnoscenti — A Nation-Creating Moment: Remembering The March On Washington. And on WBUR‘s Here & Now — Special coverage of the “Let Freedom Ring” commemoration on the National Mall in Washington
- Professor Michael Bennett on The Huffington Post — How Best To Spend The Detroit Institute of Arts’ 15 Minutes of Fame
- Professor Daniel Austin comments on Student Loan Debt in the Deseret News — How Bankruptcy Could Help Solve the Student Loan Crisis Student Loan Debt