Please join us for the How to Get it Done conference on April 22! How To Get It Done: Where Legal Power Meets People Power is a student-organized conference designed to connect law students, activists, and members of the Boston community, to share knowledge, strategize together, and develop the skills needed to take action. Our programming is based on the expertise and perspectives of those who have lived experiences central to the issues we are most concerned with today. Register Here. Read on to find out more about what will be featured at the conference!
How To Get It Done will feature:
- Panel discussions featuring activists and subject matter experts to help participants understand some of today’s pressing social issues.
- Identity-based caucusing to create spaces for folks from similar backgrounds and identities to share their experiences and figure out how to work together well.
- Trainings designed to help participants leave with a clear understanding of how they can organize to Get It Done.
- A healing space for participants looking to decompress and tap into their inner selves.
- How To Get It Done will convene at Dockser Hall on the campus of Northeastern University on April 22, 2017, beginning at 8:45am.
How To Get It Done will convene at Dockser Hall on the campus of Northeastern University on April 22, 2017, beginning at 8:45am, and is open to the public.